CBD edibles are a sweet bite of your CBD dose. But are CBD edibles legal? Yes, they are where CBD is legal according to state laws. Are CBD edibles legal for all ages? Yes, but do check out Can You Give Your Kid CBD? for more information. Simply put, CBD edibles are food products that contain CBD. They can contain either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate CBD. Packages should be clearly marked with ingredients, type of CBD, and mg per package or serving. Full-spectrum CBD edibles are required to have no more than 0.03% of THC.
Types of CBD edibles
- Indulge in CBD infused chocolates.
- Drink your herbal tea infused with CBD.
- Milk and THC free CBD cookies! Why not?
- Keep CBD lozenges on hand.
- Lollipops with CBD isolate are great for all ages.
- Hemp extract gummies are vegan friendly and delicious.
- Cooking oils with CBD are a great way to enhance healthy recipes.
- Coffee with full-spectrum CBD for your morning go-to.
Peppermint Patty CBD Power Coffee
- 2 cups of coffee/CBD coffee
- 1 heaping scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk
- 1- 2 mL 502 Hemp Mint Julep CBD oil
- Brew coffee
- In a blender or blender bottle: add chocolate protein powder, 1/2 cup of plant-based milk, Mint JulepCBD oil.
The options are endless with CBD! Especially with CBD edibles. You can purchase 502 Hemp CBD edibles for a treat or when you need that extra boost. Our CBD edibles are clearly marked in product descriptions with the type of CBD used. Plus, they are locally created with all-natural ingredients. Follow 502 Hemp on our YouTube channel for more CBD recipes and make your own CBD edibles.