SECTION 1 – AGE RESTRICTIONS REGARDING ACCESS AND PURCHASES
You must be at least 18 years old or older to access this site. If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase any of our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase products on our site.
SECTION 2 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
When you visit our website, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited prior to visiting our site. We also gather information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us authorization to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the chance to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How we use your information: We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products, and to develop new products. We use personal information gathered through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
• Enable the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
• Classify you as a user in our system;
• Improve our products, site, and how we run our business;
• Understand and improve your experience using our site and products;
• Provide and distribute the products and services you request;
• Respond to your feedback and for our Support team to provide service;
• Send you related information, including authorizations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services presented by 502Hemp and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of 502Hemp;
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and deliver better service; and
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, unlicensed, or illegal activity.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our gathering and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 4 below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may remove your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at:
201 Moser Road
Louisville, KY 40223
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your agreement other than with the following:
• Lawful Requests. To obey with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
• Emergency. In an emergency, including to guard the personal safety of any person; and
• Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and hold the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
SECTION 5 – PAYMENT PROCESSING
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform called Square that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: If you provide us with your credit card information during the order and payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never kept for use beyond your current transaction. All direct payment gateways obey the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help certify the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their individual privacy policies.
Links: When you click on hyperlinks on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their individual privacy policies.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable defenses and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – do not ever share this password with anyone. 502Hemp will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your credit card credentials, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you acknowledge that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
SECTION 9 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have regarding you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our customer service team at [email protected] or by mail at:
201 Moser Road
Louisville, KY 40223