From farm to you, we work hard to make sure that your CBD products are user friendly and eco friendly.
5 Ways 502 Hemp is Eco Friendly
- Organic Grown and Local Kentucky Hemp
- No pesticides in our products! Our products are even tested for pesticides. Plus, Locally grown hemp supports local farmers and the economy while reducing the use of gas.
- Clean and Local Extraction Process
- Hemp does not have far to go for extraction and production. Our Kentucky grown hemp is extracted in Louisville using the Supercritical CO2 extraction process. Supercritical CO2 extraction does not use toxic chemicals and reduces emissions.
3. Natural Ingredients
- Natural ingredients mean fewer toxins for you and for the environment.
4. Earth Friendly Operations
- We strive to be conscious of our product packaging for what works best for the products and the environment. Most of 502 Hemp product packaging is recyclable and we minimalize packaging as much as possible. Customers can count on sturdy paper bags to carry purchases and text or emailed receipts.
5. Eco-Conscious Shipping
- Whenever possible, 502 Hemp reuses packaging from our product shipping. Bubble wrap, mailers with bubble wrap, and pillow packaging can all be recycled through plastic bag recycling. Paper and boxes can be recycled as well.
“When it comes to shipping, we reuse as much as possible instead of buying new”
Dee Dee Taylor
Our CBD and hemp products are designed for what is best for you and the environment. Check out our selection of natural CBD beauty products, natural pet solutions, and KY Proud CBD Oil. Feel free to contact us with questions at (502)654-7100 or email at [email protected]