CBD oil for pain management is gaining an understanding as a natural option. Many CBD oil users are sharing the impact of their pain being managed, sometimes controlled completely.
How does CBD oil help?
CBD oil contains compounds called cannabinoids. There are at least one hundred and thirteen known Cannabinoids in the hemp plant. These cannabinoids naturally fit into the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system naturally exists within the human body. One 2008 study states that the endocannabinoid systems “parallels and interacts” with other biological systems that control pain. Another 2019 study found specific receptors that cannabinoids work with that could help with your pain. The endocannabinoid system is active in the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system.
A study found that the endocannabinoid system is vital to neuronal development plus axon and dendrite growth. The endocannabinoid system does not merely exist in the body alongside the nervous system. It plays an integral role in the nervous system’s health. These preclinical studies are finding that cannabinoid receptors are blocking acute and chronic pain while reducing inflammation. CBD oil for pain management continues to grow with clinical trials and scientific understanding.
What are the risks?
There are some considerations when using CBD oil for pain management. First, it knowing what medications you are taking and talking to your pharmacist about drug interactions. Sometimes it isn’t a “no, it’s a “time of day” or dosage when CBD and medications are concerned. Another consideration is that full-spectrum CBD could make your sleepy. Timing of day is important and can be worked with. Also, consider your CBD dosage. The amount of CBD you may need depends on your metabolism, types of pain, and how much pain you are dealing with. Not everyone metabolizes CBD the same and it’s not dependent on size, weight, or age. Seek a CBD consultation to address everything before using CBD oil for pain management.
CBD Oil for Pain Management Facts
Quality CBD oil matters. This is your checklist before you make your CBD purchase.
- Your CBD company knows plant sources. Where’s it grown? Organic? Close to production?
- Your CBD company knows how the hemp is extracted. The gold standard is supercritical CO2. It’s clean for you and the environment with a better hemp extract.
- Third-party testing? CBD products should have this.
- What’s the CBD in? Hemp extract in CBD oils needs to have a fatty acid as CBD is a lipid (fat) dissolvable. MCT coconut oil is best for maximum absorption. Hemp seed oil is not the same as hemp extract and needs to be refrigerated.
- Are all ingredients natural? CBD is derived from the hemp plant, it goes best with natural and non-toxic ingredients.
- Can your CBD company educate you on their process, products, and dosage?
- Is their a Certificate of Analysis readily available? This tells you what is in a product and what is not.
First, ask questions about a CBD product. Then work with your CBD company to discover the right time and dosage. 502 Hemp does meet all of the requirements you have for a quality CBD product. Our staff is here to answer questions and help you. Plus, find a Certificate of Analysis and our process right on our website! Thanks to your endocannabinoid system and your savvy research, you could benefit from natural pain relief.